You can utilize Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 for the following scenarios:
- Test and Development
- Server Consolidation
- Branch Office Consolidation
- Hosted Desktop Virtualization (VDI)
You can utilize Windows Server 2008 R2 to acquire application failover capabilities or flexible and cost-effective virtualization rights (one free virtual instance for Standard Edition, four free virtual instances for Enterprise Editions, and unlimited virtual instances for Datacenter Edition when purchasing a license of Windows Server 2008, and versatile and cost-effective virtualization rights.
This is a set of the features in Hyper-V Server 2008 R2.
- Host clustering
- Live Migration
- Large Memory support (Host OS) =1TB
- Support for up to 8 Processors (Host OS)
AccuWebHosting.com is an experienced US Based Windows Hosting Company. AccuWebHosting.com has been providing world class Windows Hosting solutions to the global community for nearly the past decade. Priding ourselves in providing innovative VPS technology coupled with top notch customer service, this credo has allowed not only us, but our customers to experience success and substantial growth. We have successfully hosted 10,000+ domains and 2000+ Windows VPS on our servers.
Latest posts by Rahul Vaghasia (see all)
- Live Chat With Screen Sharing Software - December 11, 2018
- Top 10 Best Live Chat Software Solutions Compared - July 12, 2017
- Top 5 High Availability Dedicated Server Solutions - June 22, 2017