Sometimes, it happens that Awstats are not getting updated for a domain in cPanel. In such cases, it is better idea to put up “Update now” button for user to update Awstats on demand.
You can perform this by following below steps:
- Login to your server via SSH as root
- cd /home/username/tmp/awstats/
- Edit awstats config file of domain. For example awstats.domain.com.conf using following command:
- Search for ”AllowToUpdateStatsFromBrowser”.
- Assign the value “1” as shown below:
- Save the file and Exit.
Just refresh the statistics page and you will see “update now” button on the top of the page.
Rahul is CEO at AccuWebHosting.com
. He shares his web hosting insights at AccuWebHosting blog. He mostly writes on the latest web hosting trends, WordPress, storage technologies, Windows and Linux hosting platforms.
Latest posts by Rahul Vaghasia (see all)
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)