What is a CRM Software / CRM Platforms?
CRM stands for customer relationship management. CRM software is a category that manages interactions with clients. In other words, it gathers key information generated during those engagements. This tool helps to connect sales, marketing, and customer service. The purpose of CRM software is to help companies better manage their clients through the introduction of systems processes and procedures. This CRM tool also integrates with organization processes, sales and customer services. It is related to contract management software and online CRM software.
What is the Need for CRM Software / CRM Platforms?
A CRM system helps businesses keep customer contact details up to date. It tracks and manages all client account details. It’s also designed to improve customer relationships and customer lifetime value (CLV). In short, CRM allows sales employees to spend more time with customers and make a strong customer base. This is an important tool for lead generation. By using CRM, we can generate the past customer data, such as previous marketing campaigns, purchases, and service satisfaction. CRM software automates these processes which creates a better experience for both businesses and their clients.
What is a Social CRM Method?
Social CRM, or social customer relationship management, is the integration of social media channels into CRM platforms. Most CRM platforms support social media along with traditional channels, so clients can interact with the business via their preferred channels.
What is a Traditional CRM method?
Traditional CRM is a business strategy with a set of applications. It generally focuses on traditional methods of communication with your clients and prospects. Methods of communication may include phone calls, emails, and conversion notes from live meetings.
Who Are The 5 Best CRM Software Providers?
(1) HubSpot CRM – Free CRM for Small to Enterprise Businesses
HubSpot CRM is awarded with best CRM Software / CRM Platform.
The major advantage of HubSpot CRM is its price. It’s free of cost to you, while most CRMs charge monthly costs. HubSpot’s tool delivers a generous bundle of features that are absolutely free for you to use.
What are Hubspot CRM Features?
- Automated logging and updating of client deals and sales activities.
- Very useful to make and record sales calls, send emails, schedule tasks, and assign tasks to sales representatives inside of the HubSpot CRM.
- Provides storage of up to 1 million contact and company records. These records include email addresses, industry, form submission and much more from the 20 million contact database.
- Automatic emails, recorded calls, and sales notes to a contact’s unique timeline.
- Includes email tracking options for both automated and customized email campaigns.
- Email templates designed for every step of your customer’s activity and the option to create your own.
What are the Pros and Cons of Hubspot CRM?
PROS of Hubspot CRM:
- Connectivity: While you can use the HubSpot CRM alone, you can also easily connect it to the marketing, sales, and service hubs.
- Track Pipeline: HubSpot allows you to access your entire pipeline. If you need to sort deals, create reports or track performance, these tools are available.
- Log Activity: HubSpot tracks your interactions with customers. Whether you make contact via email, social media or a phone call, the CRM saves that information in its database.
- Free: The CRM provides all of the functionality free of cost.
- Customizable Templates and Reports: HubSpot provides many free templates to help you design your marketing strategy. There are templates for social media calendars, blog posts, infographics, emails and more. Also, It provides a template marketplace with free and paid templates for emails, landing pages, and other options.
CONS of Hubspot CRM Platform:
- Basic Reporting: HubSpot’s reporting tools do not offer much depth in the reporting area. However, for a free platform, it does provide more than enough value.
- Limited Depth: HubSpot offers a wide range of features. Each tool might not have as deep a function as a competitor, but it can be solved for most used cases.
- Lots of Configuration Required: Every marketing automation tool provides manual work for automation. You can configure it to your business needs for proper operation. For example, you can set up the appropriate workflows to automate your marketing to be the most effective as possible.
(2) Salesforce CRM – Cloud Based Web CRM Software
Salesforce CRM is the most popular cloud-based CRM Software in the World.
Salesforce CRM is a cloud computing software that performs as a service company and provides customer relationship management (CRM). This software allows businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners, and potential customers. The software helps businesses to track customer activity, market to customers, and many other services.
What are Salesforce CRM Features?
- Opportunity Management: Manages the data that helps in identifying, progressing, and closing a deal.
- Partner Management: Builds a community with partners for helping the connectivity. This is done directly with channel partners for sharing goals and activities.
- Email Integration: Email platforms depend on salesforce integration. This will help provide flexibility to the existing team.
- Contact and Account Management: Store and retrieve information associated with customer contacts and accounts.
- Task/Activity Management: Manage and track tasks and activities. You can also integrate with calendars to manage daily schedules and priorities.
- Desktop Integration: Allow users to sync their email, calendar and contact tools with their CRM system. Also, you can include Outlook and Google integration.
What are the Pros and Cons of Salesforce CRM?
- Customization: Salesforce provides a customization option for business processes within various industries. There is a wide range of widgets that allows you to analyze the company’s performance from different perspectives.
- Cloud Solution: You can access CRM from all around the world because it is placed in the cloud. You may also contribute to overall productivity.
- Compatibility: Salesforce is supported on all major browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Opera, etc. It makes it very easy to use with social media functions such as Chatter. Social media makes it very familiar and easy to understand for users. It provides functionality including news viewing, status updates, links sharing, files uploading, among others.
- Efficient Management: You can manage the activities of your staff. Activities include tasks, previous phone calls, sent emails, etc. You can easily put together all the activities and get a clear picture of your progress. Progress includes the status of your plan and completed tasks, as well as sharing the information with your employees.
PROS of Salesforce CRM:
CONS of Salesforce CRM:
- Expensive Customization: Pricing matters for businesses, and particularly for small businesses. If you prefer using third-party solutions or want to customize the software as per your requirements, Salesforce will provide that but at an extra cost.
- Complexity: Some small companies do not have dedicated sales or marketing teams. They may not need such a complex and powerful solution such as Salesforce. It may be overwhelming for a business that does not need such an elaborate tool.
- Intricate Reporting: It is really difficult to generate reports through Salesforce. You should prepare a step-by-step way of understanding this available functionality.
(3) Freshsales CRM – Easy to use for All size Business
Freshsales CRM provides built-in communication tools which is very easy to use.
Freshsales CRM is another cloud-based CRM solution. It helps businesses from various industries manage their conversion with existing and potential customers. There are many key features to include such as one-click phone, sales lead tracking, sales management, event tracking, etc. Customers can also send personalized bulk emails from the solution and monitor activities on these emails.
What are Freshsales CRM Features?
- One-click to Call: No extra software or hardware installation cost is required to call a customer. Also, no set- up charge and no wasted time on dialing phone numbers. You just need to click the phone number to place calls directly from Freshsales.
- In-depth Customer Insights: Freshsales provides website and in-app tracking features to learn in-depth customer insight. A sales manager can provide their team with customer activity timelines within the solution.
- Manage Leads: Freshsales helps the team identify and track promising leads to the auto lead assignment and lead scoring, along with appointments, tasks, and notes scheduling features.
What are the Pros and Cons of Freshsales CRM?
PROS of Freshsales CRM :
- Simplicity: The main reason many users prefer to use the software is that it is very simple to use. The features and functionalities are easy to understand for your business.
- Effective Customer Engagement: This is the best CRM platform to improve customer engagement. You can track the progress of your leads and development of client prospects. It sends frequent reminders, so you will not miss out on any important activities. This allows you to focus on closing more deals.
- Smooth Integration: As per many customers, this platform connects easily with other third-party applications and tools. You can manage all your sales, marketing, leads, and other data in one place. It helps you focus on the important part which is better for your organization.
CONS of Freshsales CRM:
- Difficult Data Search: It is difficult to find data when there are several pages available. You cannot go directly to the information you want. Instead, you must always start on the first page. This becomes an unmanageable process.
- Slow Uploading: It does not have upload in bulk function. To load files, you need to do it one by one. This may take a lot of time.
- Poor Dashboard: This platform does not provide the most efficient dashboard.
(4) Zoho CRM – Best Lead management CRM
Zoho CRM is one of the most used CRM Software /Platform for the Lead Management.
Zoho CRM is the SaaS-based customer relationship management software solution. It provides sales, marketing, contacts, customer support, and other business management functions. Zoho CRM is available in a number of versions. This service provides different plans with different feature sets.
What are Zoho CRM Features?
- Provides email set up notifications using email templates and upon activating a workflow rule.
- Monitors client accounts as well as related information from a single database.
- Imports sales requests from various third-party solutions or services with import wizard and Zoho CRM API.
- Includes a setup sales stage and improves your sales deals with drag-and-drop customization wizard.
- Get real-time client data information, receive alerts, search nearby customers, create tasks and more.
- Track business records that are important for your business according to your criteria.
What are the Pros and Cons of Zoho CRM?
Pros of Zoho CRM :
- There is an incredible amount of features with Zoho CRM. Choose from linking contacts to social media integration (Linkedin, Facebook, etc.), to email capabilities.
- This tool is very customizable. Its entire look and feel of each page account can be customized as per your organization’s needs.
- It offers one of the products offered under Zoho’s suite of software products. It easily integrates with other software such as Zoho project management and email.
- Zoho provides tracking tools that enable your business to monitor where your clients are in the sales cycle. The tool also offers contact history, deal size and competitor profile to guide your messages. You can access these files and records in the accurate and user-friendly dynamic reports and dashboards.
- This tool also provides a mobile edition. These editions allow you to access customer information and sales records on Android and iPad/iPhone devices so you can get updates at any time.
CONS of Zoho CRM:
- The tool does not allow you to import contacts from your social media site. It does allow you to build your client details through the built-in email features.
- All of the functions and features are useful. However, new users can find Zoho CRM to be overwhelming. It may take time to fully grasp all of Zoho CRM’s capabilities.
- It provides limited custom fields of 150 per module. If you need more fields, you will need to increase the limit.
- Campaign management tools are somewhat complex and often have issues when importing leads from social media platforms and tradeshows.
(5) Pipedrive CRM – Full Featured User interface to overview deals
Pipedrive CRM has simple but powerful User Interface.
Pipedrive CRM is a web-based sales CRM. This tool provides the pipeline management solution that allows businesses to plan their sales activities and monitor deals. It is a cloud-based application. It can be accessed from anywhere at any time using any web browser or mobile application. An activity and goal feature allows users to track the pending activities in each pipeline. It offers custom sales reporting tools to monitor individual and team level targets, analyze sales and generate visual reports.
What are Pipedrive CRM Features?
- Contact and Account Management: Store and retrieve information associated with client contacts and accounts. Also, you can track a company’s communication and information regarding contacts and accounts.
- Desktop Integration: This allows users to sync their email, calendar, and contact tools with their CRM system. It includes Microsoft Outlook and Google integration.
- Quote and Order Management: This feature provides users with a way to create quotes and provide to a customer. All quotes at least contain product information, prices, and discounts.
- Email Marketing: Pipedrive’s component that allows users to send bulk emails. Also, common features include creating email templates, social media integration, subscriber list management, sign-up forms, success rate reports, and auto-responders.
- Reporting: Another feature of Pipedrive provides enabling reporting of all data contained within the system. You can generate standard reports as well as create ad-hoc reports.
What are the Pros and Cons of Pipedrive CRM?
PROS Of Hubspot Pipedrive CRM:
- Easy to Use: Pipedrive is software that is easy to use because the design is more user-friendly compared to other options. The UI of Pipedrive gives you visual pipelines that represent sales deals.
- Reliability and Safety: Sales data is important for every organization because it is reliable and safe to use. It is important to store this software in a safer place. Pipedrive uses a secure connection to encrypt the information. Most importantly, it uses secure hosting and multiple backups.
- Third-party Integration: The third-party application integration makes running a business much easier. This tool integrates with other programs and services that are already being used. It automatically shares data between a system in real-time, along with allowing integration with many other productivity applications such as Google Maps, Google’s G Suite, Mailchimp, etc.
- Reports and Analytics: It offers a live dashboard to check the status of the deals by a person, newness wins, losses and activities. Also, you can check if the reports are either by an entire company or a specific user. The reports are visually appealing and easy to understand as well.
CONS of Pipedrive CRM:
- Project management tools aren’t built into the software.
- If you have multiple users across multiple deal duplicates, only one person will remain after the merge. This is a built-in Pipedrive merging functionality.
- Major drawbacks of Pipedrive are the email and reporting features. You can connect an email account to Pipedrive and send emails using custom fields and templates. However, Pipedrive offers little in the way of email automation. Also, its report functionality is limited to showing top performers for deals and revenue generated.
Conclusion: Choose a Leading CRM Software Solution Best for You
Whether your business is large or small, there is the perfect CRM software tool for you. Simply choose what may work best for your needs. Because when your business begins using software that makes tasks simple and automated, it gives you more time to engage with clients and customers. No longer worry about spending time filling out mundane paperwork. CRM software does the work for you.