Visual Studio is a platform consisting of services and tools to assist with the creation of various applications. It includes an array of features to support the ability to connect team members, project data, and much more. An integrated development environment (IDE) solution, Microsoft Visual Studio allows users to create applications and programs for Windows operating systems, web sites, applications, and services.
Application Development with Visual Studio 2013
The most popular ways that application developers utilize Visual Studio include:
- Windows. In today’s increasingly technological world, the majority of American adults use their smartphones on a daily basis. Therefore, businesses must consistently modernize their applications. Visual Studio 2013 provides the latest tools available to design, optimize, debus, test, and develop websites, ecommerce stores, and mobile apps.
- Line-of-business applications. Do you need greater flexibility when it comes to business technology? Visual Studio allows you to create collaboration and productivity tools specifically for your needs. It’s never been easier to create a powerful, scalable business app just for your organization.
- Cloud. While Visual Studios 2013 provides great tools for the web, it also provides the flexibility to create an application that runs in the cloud. State of the art tools allow you to simplify the creation process and ensure the application looks the same across every device.
Application Lifecycle Management
Since digital trends are evolving more quickly than ever, it’s vital to invest in a modern application lifecycle management solution. For years, developers and coders have trusted Visual Studio to provide a flexible and innovative solution. Now, Visual Studio 2013 removes the barriers that have made application lifecycle management so challenging. Visual Studio’s flexible and agile solutions are designed to adapt to modern trends and the specific needs of any team. The benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning. Agility ensures that creators are focused on delivering quality value to the client rather than focusing on the managing process. This minimizes risk while maximizing impact. Agile planning allows for greater collaboration, visibility, and coordination among all teams involved. The end result is a faster and more streamlined process that allows for the development of the greatest app possible.
- Collaboration. As with any technology-based project, collaboration is necessary for success. Delays in communication or even miscommunication can derail an application before it’s completed. The reality is that creating software truly is a team effort. Each member of your development and planning team has the right to the information and data they need in the context of their current responsibilities. Visual Studio 2013 makes it easy for project managers, owners, and IT professionals to collaborate with testers, developers, and other parties.
- It’s never been easier to ensure that collaborative activities are shared with the authorized parties and that project managers have the ability to foster communication. Thanks to Visual Studio 2013, you can ensure that every member of your team is on the same page and is committed to the end goal of creating the most effective application possible.
- Quality Assurance. With improved collaboration and communication, Visual Studio makes it possible to create applications and programs faster than ever. However, quick development can result in software with defects. To avoid this pitfall, Visual Studio offers software quality solutions at every point in the development cycle. Whether you’re working on an application for cloud hosting or windows hosting, it’s important to keep quality in check.
- Now, it’s possible to enjoy speed and quality thanks to the testing tools, insights, and lab management solutions that Visual Studio 2013 provides. Since software quality defines your organization’s reputation, it’s important to invest in a solution that allows you to deliver high-quality software to your customers time and time again. With these software quality parameters, your organization will provide solutions that create a perfect user experience through functional quality, usability, and high performance.
- DevOps. Perhaps the most significant development in Visual Studio 2013 is DevOps, which is designed to shorten development times. Through a structured and optimized build-measure-learn cycle, you can create applications and programs as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality. DevOps is what makes it possible for your organization to be competitive in today’s ever-evolving market.
Following video introduce Application Lifecycle Management Using Visual Studio 2013 :
Experience the Benefits of Visual Studio Online
Do you need to work on the cloud? Visual Studio 2013 comes with additional cloud services designed for virtually every development project. You can host your code in the cloud, which ensures security, collaborative ease, and source control. It’s never been easier to manage work in a single place. Visual Studio provides tools that allow you to track requirements, create a backlog, monitor progress, and much more.
Building your software in the cloud creates an opportunity to automate mundane processes and create a more efficient way to develop apps. Since everything is in the cloud, you can easily gain insight into your applications and analyze pertinent business data such as the global availability of your application, dynamic reports about the user experience, and insight into user profiles.
Visual Studios 2013 is a practical solution for small and major businesses alike. Agile portfolio management, virtual team rooms, and web-based test case management are just a few of the many solutions that make Visual Studios a game changer for modern businesses.
To experience the full benefits that Visual Studios 2013 has to offer, it’s important to invest in a VPS hosting solution. Whether it’s shared hosting, Windows VPS, or Cloud VPS, AccuWebHosting provides the solutions necessary for quality performance. Interested in learning more about Visual Studios 2013 and VPS hosting? Then contact us today to learn more.
- The Most Valuable 30 Live Chat with Screen Sharing Software - December 11, 2018
- 10 Best Live Chat Software Solutions Compared - July 12, 2017
- Top 5 High Availability Dedicated Server Solutions - June 22, 2017