* Reliable - TCP provides reliable connection. The server will re-request the lost part if there is any interruption between send/receive packets.
* Ordered - It works on first come first server method. The requests will be processed based on its priority.
* Heavyweight - Due to ordering and reliable connection, TCP protocol is bit heavyweight for OS to make the process in ordering.
UDP stands for User Datagram Protocol. It is a connectionless protocol.
* Unreliable - UDP does not provide you a reliable connection. You will not know if a packet will lost between the way.
* Not ordered - It does not maintain any order to process the request.
* Lightweight - It is bit lightweight for OS than TCP as it does not maintain any order or reliability.