Reasons for Error 500.19 may be the following:
You are using IIS 7.0 on a computer that is running Windows Vista. Additionally, you configure the Web site to use UNC Passthrough authentication to access a remote Universal Naming Convention (UNC) share.
The IIS_IUSRS group does not have the appropriate permissions for the ApplicationHost.config file or for the Web.config file.
To resolve this Error, grant the Read permission to the IIS_IUSRS group for the ApplicationHost.config file or for the Web.config file. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Windows Explorer, locate the ApplicationHost.config file that is associated with the Web site, or locate the Web.config file that is associated with the Web site.
- Right-click the ApplicationHost.config file, or right-click the Web.config file.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Security tab, and then click Edit.
- Click Add.
- In the Enter the object names to select box, type computername\IIS_IUSRS, click Check Names, and then click OK.
Note Computername is a placeholder for the computer name.
- Click to select the Read check box, and then click OK.
- In the ApplicationHost.config Properties dialog box or in the Web.config Properties dialog box, click OK.