Due to increasing speed of wireless internet access and advanced feature-rich smartphones, Mobile Website has become essential part of any business or industry, irrespective of its category, type and size.
Business owners who are looking for online presence of their business often wonder whether or not to put up a mobile friendly version of their website. By reading this blog, you will realize the fact that businesses having mobile presence are at clear advantage over those who do not have. Following are some reasons why it is vital to create a mobile Website for your business.
Why your Business need a Mobile Website?
- Generally, desktop Websites provide your visitors all information (unwanted in some cases) relevant to your business, whereas mobile Website gives your consumers quick glimpse of your products and services through Smartphones and tablets.
- Due to certain hardware limitations, desktop websites always load slower on mobile phones. It may cause your customer move away to your competitor’s website and you may lose customer even before you gain him.
- Usually, people do not carry their heavy laptops all the time. But, you will see people playing Mobile phones on palm of their hand. Thus, Mobile device is most handy, convenient and faster way to get information online. Everyone walks with their Smartphone is like to have Google in their pocket.
- A Mobile Website loads faster and lets your potential customers contact you immediately. This will be certainly improving chances of converting visitors into paying customers.
- You can always add basic information about your organization such as phone number, address, maps, reviews, products, social media connections on your mobile website.
- Adding a link to the desktop version of website will help those who have high-speed Internet access and are using tablets with bigger displays.
Where do I Host my Mobile Website?
Since there is no special prerequisites required to host mobile Website, its not necessary that you host your website at some other host. You can approach same company to host your mobile websites where your desktop version is hosted.
Expand your reach to more customers
Today more and more feature phone users are turning into smartphone users and Smartrphone users are upgrading their phones every few months. This being says that mobile phones are no longer just communication device but they have become emerging marketing platform to let your customers know about new product updates.
According to the survey 61% of the consumers who go to a website which is not mobile-friendly would go away from that website and go to a website of a competitor. This fact should be enough to justify putting up a mobile website for a business. So whether you buy VPS hosting or shared hosting, investing on a mobile web presence is not bad idea at all.
The number of Smartphone users are rising by the minute, creating competitive market for mobile manufacturers and application developers. Hence, this could be the best platform for business owners to showcase, market and sell their products.
To possess a Mobile friendly Website has become affordable now. Most Web designers work with a responsive website design that can recognize the browser type. Regardless of device, responsive websites can easily fit in any screen size. In order to capture vast market of Smartphone users it is advisable to invest just that little extra time and money to develop a mobile Website for your business.
Latest posts by Rahul Vaghasia (see all)
(Visited 6 times, 2 visits today)