Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecommerce website hosting

Please guide me on following-
    1. I wanted to start a Ecommerce website similar to Ebay.
    I am start up user
    Can I use Windows Starter Plan with 2 year subscription for hosting and development of E commerce website.Please help me on selection of right Hosting and Web building plan.

2.I am residing in India,how to pay for selected plan.

Regards
    Laxmikant

Hello Lakshmikant,

1. Most E-commerce software requires a databsae operations. Most developers either go with php / mysql combination or asp.net / mssql combination.

2. Windows starter plan supports php /mysql combination and asp.net / ms access combination. (MSSQL Db is addon $10/month.)

3. If your developer has decided to go with php / mysql combination, I will recommend to go for linux starter plan. Linux / Cpanel is more secured and flexible for php / mysql combination.

4. I recommend to ask your developer about which platform / scripting lanaguage he is looking to developer your website. Once he decide, we have variety of plans on that combination.

Thanks,
    admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by admin; 08-04-2015, 07:10 AM.
    Jason
    ---------
    Technical Support Group
    AccuWebHosting.Com
    Windows Website Hosting
    Linux Website Hosting

Comment

Re: Ecommerce website hosting

I am looking for a good hosting company recommendations so I am open to suggestions and below is a list of what I will require from the hosting company and what I am looking at building into the web site.

1) Full secure shopping cart setup
      2) Secure CC payments and of course Pay (we will charge you lots) Pal and bank deposits etc.
      3) Automated purchase and payment emails sent to the customers
      4) Cross reference bank deposits against orders and automatic emails to the customers
      5) Automatic postage emails and the ability to integrate Eparcel tracking into these mails
      6) Marketing email newsletters
      7) Easy (emphasis on easy) to use control panel that will allow stock updates and uploads of new items and pictures etc
      8) Picking and packing slips and customer invoicing gst etc etc etc

Basically a full ecommerce site that's easy to use hosted by a good company.

So Recommendations for a good hosting company with 24/7 support, good up time etc and can help with the above requirements and or has the software needed to do all of the above.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Ensure that your ecommerce web-hosting plan allows you to back up your data on a daily basis. Also demand two unique and special IP addresses which will enable you to stay on air 24X7.

Comment

well .... accuwebhosting is good and their windows 2008 Servers are WebMatrix compatible, guaranteed to run your site smoothly.
          Last edited by amk; 04-17-2011, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Before selecting a web hosting firm for ecommerce business, you must decide on data storage and data transfer rates that you may need for your website. You must have the confidence regarding the security and connection of the web hosting company. You must do a little bit of research to ensure that the end-users receive the data efficiently and quickly.

Comment

AccuWeb.Cloud
              Originally posted by amk View Post

well .... accuwebhosting is good and their windows 2008 Servers are WebMatrix compatible, guaranteed to run your site smoothly.
              Can I use Windows Starter Plan with 2 year subscription for hosting and development of E commerce website.Please help me on selection of right Hosting and Web building plan.

Comment

Working...
              X