1. A client contacted me to say their website had been down about a week, I hadn't recieved any notification from Tmax.
2. Had to raise a support ticket at Tmax and after getting a few days run around, was told the domain was involved in spamming, and had been suspended, and that "we need action plan".
3. The domain, owned by a 60 year old woman in the countryside, as no IT skills whatsoever, so I told them spamming was immpossible and what were the options, and what is "action plan".
4. They replied, I was not taking the issue seriously and hadn't given them "action plan" and the domain is now cancelled.
5. I was upset, the client is upset, and I asked lots of questions, including a question, "could anyone at Tmax have taken the password?"
6. Then Tmax suspended ALL my domains, because "I accused them serious offence". I didn't know a question could be an accusation! But, now all my clients, their businesses and livlihoods are affected.
7. I demand that all put back live all the innocent party's domains, but they refuse, and now don't even answer my emails.
I find it truely beyond belief that a company can act like this.
What actions should I take now?