• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to Register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hosting requirements

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting requirements

WordPress Hosting on SSD Servers
    Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please note that we are not offering 2 domains hosting under 1 reseller account.
    Basically you will have to signup for individual domain hosting (domain registration/transfer is free with the hosting of annual contract).

Apart from this for secure folders, you will have to purchase SSL Certificate for individual domain names.

Jason
    ---------
    Technical Support Group
    AccuWebHosting.Com
    Windows Website Hosting
    Linux Website Hosting

Hi Mark,

Please find below my reply to your questions:

1) You should be able to register and transfer multiple domains in one event. I will create a direct reseller account under the registrar for you.

3) A secured sub-folder/domain for each site such that access is via userid/password to provide admin functionality.
    -->For windows hosting environment, we don't have any server wide ssl certificate to offer you secured folder by ssl. However, I can offer you multiple SSL Certificates.

4) The ability to administer aall sites through 1 ftp address
    -->ftp ip will be common, but login and password will be different for each domain name.

5) 1 user account to manage all sites.
    -->Yes, possible.

6) When do you envisage upgrading to ASP.Net 2 and how soon would that be available to us?
    -->Updated by wim.

Thank you once again for your quick reply to a prospective customer.
    Last edited by admin; 08-04-2015, 08:43 AM.
    Jason
    ---------
    Technical Support Group
    AccuWebHosting.Com
    Windows Website Hosting
    Linux Website Hosting

Comment

ASP.Net Hosting starts @ $3.18/Mo.
      Re: Hosting requirements

A secured sub-folder/domain for each site such that access is via userid/password to provide admin functionality.
      ---> For windows hosting environment, we don't have any server wide ssl certificate to offer you secured folder by ssl. However, I can offer you multiple SSL Certificates at $67/cert .

Comment

Working...
      X