Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I need to get Fast Streaming?

Windows Media Services 9 Series - The media you are connecting to must be hosted on a server running Windows Media Services 9 Series, a part of Windows Server 2003 operating system . If you don't get a Fast Streaming experience, contact the site's webmaster and suggest they upgrade their server.

Again .. is there no soloution to could stream my LIVE webcam picture and my voice (audio (microphone)
    Marc_AccuWebHosting
    Last edited by Marc_AccuWebHosting; 08-07-2019, 09:47 AM.

Re: What do I need to get Fast Streaming?

The faster the connection speed for your broadband ISP, the faster those streaming videos will download to your computer. For good streaming videos, depending on their resolution, 3.0 Mbps or more is best. Some flash videos, such as Youtube will work OK with 1.5 Mbps but the faster, the better.. What do you have?

Once that's done, then there are a few things that can be done.. Your 512 MB of RAM is minimal, especially if the video card is integrated.. You might kick that up to about 1 GB.. It's not a major deal, but it might help a little.

Next, eliminate some of those unnecessary background programs and services that run at startup should help with general smoothness in your computer operations... Follow the procedures in the link below. For Windows 2000/XP, ignore the first couple of sentences about checking "resources" and the "Performance tab" in the link below but follow the rest of the procedures including the "Services" links at the bottom.

Comment

Depending on your choice of media player and the file's compression rate, the time it takes for the video to stream may vary. The file is hosted on a server which can "multi-cast" the same file to multiple users at the same time. When you click on the video it is partially loaded before you can access it. This is known as “buffering”. There two aspects that are responsible for the slow streaming video. This is computer ability to "play" the file and your computer's ability to "receive" the file.
      Last edited by amk; 04-13-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

It'd be best to have an upload speed in excess of 2mbit. Although you state that you have 20MB internet service, you may not have much of an upload speed. Do you know what it is?

Comment

You could use macromedia flash media server for web cam and live streaming. It is fast but a bit expensive depending the number of connections you need to it.

Comment

You can try Leawo Free Video Accelerator, as it can improve the performance of online video, and accelerate the loading speed of online video, so that you can see online video smoothly.

Comment

you need latest server with High Ram.

Comment

I think you should upgrade your server cpu speed,RAM,Disk space,Internet etc etc...

Comment

How much RAM is enough for this? Can you guide me here.

Comment

I run my online movie website Movie Hustle and it receive an excessive traffic complain which best VPs server I should go for. Is there anyone who can guide me for?

Thanks

Comment

If you have an excessive traffic on your website then you should go with dedicated server. You can check dedicated server plans from here https://www.accuwebhosting.com/dedicated-servers

Comment

AccuWeb.Cloud
                        Video streaming is resource thorough. It requires high bandwidth, fast storage, and a reliable network. You get access to all those resources and more with a dedicated server for video streaming.

Your video content will load faster, appreciation of high network speeds and a robust storage system, so viewers seldom experience any downtime. High latency when streaming will evolve into a thing of the past.

The dedicated server is more secure than other streaming servers. For instance, shared servers and VPS hosting involve sharing resources with other users.

Comment

Working...
                        X