Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is hosting important for seo

WordPress Hosting on SSD Servers
    I am looking for a reliable cloud hosting service provider and during my search for this purpose. I came to the term SEO hosting. So, is their any such thing like seo hosting.
    Secondly, what role does hosting plays in the seo of a website.? and how accu web hosting ease the job for the seo of my website.?
    SEO Hosting plays an important role when it comes to ranking. Boost speed with the best managed SEO cloud hosting service for WordPress, Magento & PHP site.

ASP.Net Hosting starts @ $3.18/Mo.
    Yes, web hosting does affect SEO. It is important which company you are choosing for web hosting. If the company is good and well established in the market then surely you don't face any problem while dealing with the website hosting.

Factors that you need to consider while hosting a website.

1. Uptime/Downtime

2. Speed

3. Location

4. Security

5. HTTP/SSL support

1. Uptime/Downtime:-

Uptime means your website page loading speed should be always fast and easily accessible to the user. Downtime is exactly opposite to uptime in that your website is inaccessible due to problems with the servers its hosted on. In that Search engine spiders tries to visit your page several times but due to the downtime of the website, it won't get any record and spiders move on to the next website.

2. Speed:-

A slower than average loading speed isn't necessarily the fault of web hosting. The configuration and coding part is also one of the reasons why your website slows down. If you are sure that all the technical part of your website is well optimized and still you are getting poor speed then you need to contact web hosting company and ask them to move your website to the different server.

3.Location:-

In addition to a variety of the other factors such as content, backlinks etc. to display the most relevant search result to assess the location of a website. You can search your website based on the location for e.g. if you are searching any website with some keywords from India and the server is also located in India itself then it will give you the result in higher ranking than the people who are searching the same keyword from other countries.

Comment

Working...
    X