• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to Register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Webmail login page and customize webmail server installation

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webmail login page and customize webmail server installation

WordPress Hosting on SSD Servers
    Hi,

i am new to the c-panel and just now signed up for hosting plan. It is my shared hosting with cpanel and i have dedicated IP and SSL purchased on it. It is already installed.

I want to guide to have some customization. First i want to ask can i install any mail server in my hosting webspace. I would like to install Axigen or Xeam mail server. But it is installed with .rpm file so how can i do the installation of .rpm file.

And second thing is that can i customize webmail login page which i find default in cpanel when i access webmail.mywebsite.com. And this page will be login page of the mail server i install or webmail client like new horde 4 which is also i found it cool in graphics and interface. Also if i install horde 4 webmail client then can i use admin process like create account and update account directly from horde.

Request for help..
    Last edited by Marc_AccuWebHosting; 08-12-2019, 08:05 AM.
Working...
X