Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to choose the suitable web hosting for my online store?

Collapse

Ads on showthread pages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to choose the suitable web hosting for my online store?

WordPress Hosting on SSD Servers
    I have set up my own online store by downloading the open source php program.I will integrate an Help Desk Software which is bought from iKode company.Then,I want to know how to choose the suitable web space? And how about the price? Waiting for your answers.Thanks a lot.

You can also connect with me through email,and having a detail talking with me.
    Last edited by admin; 08-07-2015, 05:46 AM.

Re: How to choose the suitable web hosting for my online store?

Hi Annabelle,

I think any LAMP based hosting (Linux hosting) account should work ... You can checkout out our Linux plans at CPanel Hosting - PHP 5 and mySQL 5 Database Hosting. Host wordpress, magento on latest PHP & mySQL Hosting. .... They have native support for most of the open source softwares.
    Last edited by admin; 08-07-2015, 05:54 AM.

Comment

8 Important Tips for Choosing your Web Hosting Provider

When it comes time to select who will be hosting your website, keep in mind that your web host is, in a way your business partner. Their service and performance could directly impact on your business so I
      Last edited by admin; 08-07-2015, 05:55 AM.

Comment

ASP.Net Hosting starts @ $3.18/Mo.

Originally posted by Annabelle View Post
        I have set up my own online store by downloading the open sourced php program.I will integrate an Help Desk Software which is bought from iKode company.Then,i want to know how to choose the suitable web space? And how about the price? Waiting for your answers.Thanks a lot.

You can also connect with me through email,and having a detail talking with me.
        I suggest a dedicated hosting would be a good option.If you choose the dedicated hosting then you can install any softwares and handle the traffic effectively.Your websites performance will not be affected.You can get a dedicated sever at low cost from 9cubehosting.com and avail their service and support.Their dedicated plans start from $399.99/month.They provide a good free package with each hosting plans and you can choose them for your online store.
        Last edited by admin; 08-07-2015, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X