* Technical support: Find out whether the web hosting company provides technical support or not. It is always better to go for hosting providers that provide 24x7 tech services via phone, email etc.
* Packages and/discounts: Try to select a company that offers special package and discounts. Free templates and software provided by companies can interest user and they might be used for enhancing the web hosting service of a new website.
* All in one service provider: There are several web hosting service providers that design websites according to the customer's requirements as well as host it.
* Companies providing MySQL: It is always better to go for company that provides a couple of MySQL databases. This is expected to be there within their hosting plan.
* Website need security socket layer: Websites owners often want to launch websites with the purpose of business e.g. e Commerce sites.