2. Click Yes, create a forward lookup zone now (recommended), and then click Next.
3. Click Primary zone, click to select the Store the zone in Active Directory (available only if DNS server is a domain controller) check box, and then click next.
4. Click the appropriate replication scope option, and then click next.
5. In the Zone name box, type the name of the zone. Make sure that the name is the same as the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) DNS domain name for which the zone is authoritative. Click Next.
6. Click one of the following three options:
a.) Click Allow only secure dynamic updates if the zone is integrated into Active Directory.
b.) Click Allow any dynamic updates for all other zones (that is, zones that may not be integrated into Active Directory).
c.) Click do not allow dynamic updates if all updates to this zone are to be made manually. Click Next.
7. Click yes, create a reverse lookup zone now, and then click Next.
8. Click Primary zone, click to select the Store the zone in Active Directory (available only if DNS server is a domain controller) check box, and then click Next.
9. Click the appropriate zone replication method, and then click Next.
10. Click Network ID, and then type the Network ID portion of your IP address that is exposed to the internet. For example, if your IP address is 10.10.10.10, and the subnet mask is 255.255.255.0, the network address portion of the IP address is 10.10.10. Click Next.
11. Click the appropriate zone dynamic update method, and then click Next.
12. Click yes, it should forward queries to DNS servers with the following IP address to forward queries for names external to your network to another DNS server located elsewhere on the Internet. Typically you would use this option if you use your ISP's DNS server for external name resolution queries. Type the forwarding DNS server's IP address in the space below.
If you prefer not to resolve names outside your network by forwarding queries to an external server, click No, it should not forward queries. Click Next, and then click Finish.