This topic covers the steps to add MX record from HELM control Panel :
1) Login into HELM Control panel.
2) Click on domains.
3) Select the domain for which you wish to add MX record.
4) Click on DNS Zone Editor.
5) Click on ADD New button to add MX Record.
6) Enter below mentioned details:
Record Type as MX [Mail Exchange Record]
Record Name : [ Keep it blank ]
Record data : mail.domainname.com
Record Preferences : Mention the priority. (generally set to 10)
7) Click on add button to apply changes.
This process involves 24-48 hours of DNS propagation across the globe.