1) Login to HELM control panel.
2) Select the domain.
3) Click on “Database Manager”.
4) To create a database, click on the add new button, select the database that you require from the list, give a name to that database & click on save button to enter setup.
5) Now you will be asked to create the user & password. Enter the user & password & click on save.
6) Click on the PHPMyAdmin option & enter the password.
7) You will be directed to your new database panel where you can create & edit your database.