Below mentioned are the steps for domain name transfer process:
1) Advise your new domain name registrar to initiate a domain name transfer process.
2) They will send an email at your administrative contact to request transfer for approval.
3) When this acceptance is received, we will send a transfer request to the registry.
4) The registry will email your current registrar.
5) Most likely, your current registrar will send your administrative contact an email asking for your approval of the transfer to new registrar. Need to respond as directed.
6) Your current registrar will send an acceptance or rejection notice to the registry.
7) The registry will notification email to new registrar about the acceptance or rejection.
8) New registrar will send an email at domain admin email address informing that the transfer is complete. Should the transfer fail, we will inform you.