One can copy their account from another server to new server. To perform this action there are two ways:
i) Copy an account from another server – In which it requires server admin login details.
ii) Copy an account from another server with account password – In which it requires account login details.
One can perform copy account task via below mentioned steps:
1) Login into Web Host Manager – WHM.
2) Click on option i) or ii) from transfers menu.
3) Enter the below mentioned require details:
- Remote server IP address.
- SSH Port details. [By Default 22]
- Enter the account username.
- If the option i) is selected then select root as login, password as authentication method and enter password details.
- If the option ii) is selected then enter remote server IP address, domain name, username to copy, user account password details.