In order to connect FTP server using SmartFTP Upload one need to perform below mentioned steps to configure it:
1. Open Smart FTP.
2. In the Address field type domain name or IP address.
3. In the Login field type FTP user name.
4. In the Password field type password and Enter.
5. When the software has connected to account, a new window will open and need to click on the icon.
6. A local browser window will appear.
7. Browse to the directory on your computer where your web site files are located. Next, drag and drop your files to their appropriate server location.
8. To terminate your session, click icon to disconnect.