In order to configure email client – outlook express 2002 one need to perform below mentioned steps:
1) Start Outlook Express.
2) Click Tools >> Accounts.
3) Click Add >> Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard.
4) On the Name page of the wizard, type your name as you want it to appear to everyone who gets e-mail from you, and then click next.
5) On the Internet Explorer Address page, type your e-mail address, and then click next.
6) On the E-mail Server Names page, Enter the Incoming and Outgoing mail servers as under:
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.yourdomainname.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomainname.com
For E.g. mail.abc.net OR mail.abc.com
7) On the Internet Mail Logon page, type your username and password Username will generally be your full email address
8) Click on Finish button.
9) Select the Email Account and click on Properties button to configure the email account.
10) Click on the Servers tab.
11) Make sure the option My Server Requires Authentication is selected (checked).
12) Click on Settings button.
13) Select the option Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
14) Click on “Advanced” tab.
15) Make sure to select (check) the option Leave a copy of message on the server to leave a copy of message on the server while downloading it in your local PC.
16) Click OK to finish the configuration.