One can publish their site from FrontPage with FTP Protocol. In order to publish it one need to perform below mentioned steps:
1) Open FrontPage 2002.
2) Open the web via click on File >> Publish Web >> Enter: ftp://ftp.yourdomainname.com or ftp://ftpaddress in the publish destination and press enter.
3) Enter the FTP username and password in the login box.
4) In the publish window one have option to change the destination of publishing the files. Local files are in left panel and remote files are on right panel.
5) Select the option “All Pages, Overwriting pages already on destination” if you are publishing for the first time.
6) Select the option “Changed pages only” if you wish to publish updated pages only.
7) Drag and drop the files which one wish to publish from left panel to right panel.
8) Click on “Publish” button to start publishing.
Please refer to our knowledge base at the following link for a step-by-step guide to upload your site through FrontPage 2002 (FTP-based)
Publish website through FrontPage 2002 - Video Guidance - FTP Protocol