First we need to create an ftp account using the HELM control panel.
1. Login to HELM control Panel using this link in Internet Explorer:
2. Then click on the domain icon.
3. Select the desired domain.
4. Select the FTP accounts option.
5. Select the path that you would like to be enable by this ftp user account.
6. Click on add new button.
7. Enter the FTP username& password and click on save button to enter the setup.
Now you can access the FTP account using the IE using below mentioned steps:
1. Use the link ftp ://IPaddress/
2. Enter the username & password.
3. You can upload & down load the web contents that are present in the respected folder.