Hotlink Protection prevents other websites from directly linking to the files and pictures on your website.
You can enable / disable the Hotlink Protection by following the steps:
- Login to cPanel and click HotLink Protection.
- Make sure the domain name you wish to protect is in the box called "URLs to allow access".
- In the box called "Block direct access for these extensions", provide the extensions for which you would like to block.
- We suggest you check the box for "Allow direct requests".
- Skip the "Redirect request to this URL" box and hit Submit.