PCMag's Editor's Choice 3 Years in a Row
A dedicated server is a powerful computer which is connected to the high-speed Internet, and housed in a state-of-the-art remote datacenter or co-location facilities. A Dedicated Server Or Dedicated Hosting is the most expensive web hosting type, wherein the customers rent an entire server.
Dedicated hosting gives you complete control on your server, allowing you to install/uninstall the software of your choice. You are allowed to utilize the server resources the way you wish. You have the freedom to install a software like a web server, game server, database server, DNS server, Forex trading server, application server, file server, storage server, radio station or any anything else you require.
Check out our FAQs & 'How to' section on Dedicated Server.
- Dedicated Servers are powerful hosting solutions with plenty of resources. Dedicated Servers are the most suitable solution for following requirements:
- A website that generates a huge amount of traffic.
- A website that serves (download/upload) heavy files.
- A critical application that requires isolation, stability, highest availability and security.
- Website/application that processes the highly sensitive data.
- Mission critical corporate software etc.