If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to Register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yes, it is possible to run ASP under Linux. Only you have to follow some steps-
1. Install several library for mono. Type this command:
sudo apt-get install mono-xsp2 mono-apache-server2 libapache2-mod-mono mono-gmcs mono-utils
2. Edit your mod_mono.conf. Run Asp.Net application is using AutoHosting configuration.
3. Save the file and restart your apache.
4. Write your first Asp.Net application.
5. Save file to your web server.
Run your application.
Re: How And Where To Buy Clubwear And Intimate Lingerie
A PHP script saved with an ASP extension is still a PHP script, not an ASP file. I believe it technically is possible to run ASP under Linux via a 3rd party interpreter that somewhat works. For ASP Net there's also the Mono project, which is functional but probably not all that mature.