1) Open Outlook Express.
2) Go to Tools -> Accounts.
3) Click on Mail tab.
4) Click on New-> Mail.
5) Enter any name you like in Display Name field and click on Next button.
6) Enter your email address and click on Next button.
7) Enter the following details in the next window.
Incoming mail server: mail.domain name
Outgoing mail server: mail.domain name
Click on Next button.
8) In the next window, enter your email address as Account Name and your password in Password field. Click the Next button.
9) Click the Finish button.
10) Now in the displayed window, select your email account and click on Properties button.
11) Click the Servers tab and check the option My server requires authentication.
12) Click the Advanced tab and set the following properties:
Outgoing Mail (SMTP): 25
Incoming Mail (POP3): 110
12) Click on the OK button to finish the setup.
13) Click on Close button to close the last window.