Follow the below steps to configure client Network utillity in MS Enterprise Manager:
1) Open the SQL Server Client Network Utililty (Start -> Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Client Network Utility)
2) Click on the "Alias" tab
3) Click "Add" and enter the following information:
Server Alias - Accu Hosting
Network Library - TCP/IP
Computer Name - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (Your SQL server IP)
Port Number - 1533 or the port which is used by your server to connect to the sql server
4) Click OK
5) Click OK - This will close out the Client Network Utility
6) Open Enterprise Manager. Right Click "Microsoft SQL Servers" and select "New SQL Server Registration" This will open a wizard. Click Next.
7) Select "Pluto" (SQL Server Hostname) from the list of available servers and "Add" it. Click Next.
8) Choose to connect using SQL Server Authentication
9) Enter your assigned username and password. Keep on clicking next until the wizard is completed.
Also make sure you have SQL Service Pack 3 installed on your terminal.