X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most preferred: Windows or Linux

WordPress Hosting on SSD Servers
    Hi,

I just want to know your opinion about Windows and Linux servers..What would be the most advisable to use for web hosting?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Most preferred: Windows or Linux

Depends on what you need the computer for. If you want to do high end gaming, with a lot of application support, then I'd go windows. Linux is a good operating system, but windows is still more popular.

Comment

Linux and windows both are more different with one another but Linux is more secure and efficient in comparison to windows server and their security and all feature higher than a windows server.
      We at SageNext provide sage software accounting application services operate in the cloud; hosting any small or medium enterprises.

Comment

Both of them are good, But most people go with windows instead of linux cause most of the things available for windows easily. So, I think you should go for windows if you want everything otherwise for simple applications linux is fine..

Comment

I love windows a lot. It's most reliable and effective and also people love to use it and understand.

Comment

For me Linux for work and programier. And I use them

Comment

ASP.Net Hosting starts @ $3.18/Mo.
              It mostly depends on mostly what your computer needs, Linux Hosting is fully compatible with PHP and MySQL (Supports for word press, PHPBB, and Zen Cart). Where Windows Hosting is compatible with windows only has the operating systems for servers. Windows-specific technologies are ASP, .NET, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft SQL server.
              Last edited by Marc_AccuWebHosting; 1 week ago.

Comment

Working...
              X