X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-mail MB limit?

WordPress Hosting on SSD Servers
    hi, I'm using helms control panel, and want to set up additional e-mail accounts. how do i limit the amount of MB per user? Because from my understanding, e-mail will also affect your bandwidth limit? can someone help me out? thanks!
    Last edited by admin; 08-16-2015, 06:31 AM.

Hello mrcmosx,

You will not be able to set the size of email accounts from HELM. If you wish to set disk quotas for your email accounts, kindly raise a support request from the below URL, using your default communication email address:

https://manage.accuwebhosting.com/clientarea.php

Kindly make sure that you provide us the list of email accounts along with the respective sizes which you wish to set for them.

Finally, kindly note that the disk space of any mailbox is not the determining factor as far as bandwidth usage is concerned. The bandwidth is calculated on the size of emails sent and received, not by the size of the mailbox.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Marc_AccuWebHosting; 05-14-2016, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaughn@Feb 4 2006, 07:49 PM
      Hello mrcmosx,

You will not be able to set the size of email accounts from HELM. If you wish to set disk quotas for your email accounts, kindly raise a support request from the below URL, using your default communication email address:

https://manage.accuwebhosting.com/clientarea.php

Kindly make sure that you provide us the list of email accounts along with the respective sizes which you wish to set for them.

Finally, kindly note that the disk space of any mailbox is not the determining factor as far as bandwidth usage is concerned. The bandwidth is calculated on the size of emails sent and received, not by the size of the mailbox.

Thanks,
      [snapback]480[/snapback]
      thank you co much for your help.. I will do that
      Last edited by Marc_AccuWebHosting; 05-14-2016, 10:56 AM.

Comment

ASP.Net Hosting starts @ $3.18/Mo.
        You are most welcome!
        Last edited by admin; 08-16-2015, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X