In order to set scheduler task on windows server one need to perform below mentioned steps:
1) Click on Start -> Control Panel -> Scheduled Task.
2) Click on Add Scheduled Tasks.
3) Click on Next to continue.
4) Select scheduler task file or program for which one need to set it.
5) Click on Next.
6) Provide scheduler name and select the radio button to fix scheduler run time. Options are:
One Time Only
When my Computer Starts
When I log on
7) Click on Next.
8) Select the time and scheduler start date.
9) Enter scheduler username and password.
10) Click on Finish.