Problem StatementHow to add an IP address/domain restriction in IIS? Or How to block an IP address from visiting my websites
SolutionYou can restrict the access of any particular website for any specific IP address. You can add an IP address in the IP/Domain restriction in IIS Web Server. The other websites will be accessed from this IP address.
- Go to the IIS Manager from Start → Administrative Tools → Internet Information Services Manager
- In the Connection Panel, expand the server name, expand Sites and then your website.
- In the Home pane, double-click the IP Address and Domain Restriction Feature.
- In the IP address and Domain restrictions feature, click Add Deny Entry... in the Actions pane.
- Enter the IP address that you wish to deny and then click OK