It is essential to take the backup of MySQL database to keep them safe from crashes. One has a copy of it and then uploads it after the web server is restored. Below mentioned is the complete backup/restore procedure through PHPMyAdmin tool:
Backup Procedure of MySQL database:
1. Open PHPMyAdmin.
2. Click Export in the Menu to get to where you can backup you MySQL database.
3. Make sure that you have selected to export your entire database, and not just one table. There should be as many tables in the export list as showing under the database name.
4. Select "SQL"-> for output format, Check "Structure" and "Add AUTO_INCREMENT" value. Check "Enclose table and field name with back quotes". Check "DATA", check use "hexadecimal for binary field". Export type set to "INSERT".
5. Check "Save as file", do not change the file name, use compression if you want. Then click "GO" to download the backup file.
Restoring procedure of MySQL database from available backup:
1. To restore a database, you click the SQL tab.
2. On the "SQL" page, unclick the show query here again.
3. Browse to your backup of the database.
4. Click Go.
Note: It is assumed that one has installed PHPMyAdmin since a lot of web service providers use it.