Problem StatementHow do I make ASP.Net process .html files through IIS?
SolutionThis can be achieved by just changing the Application pool of website to "Integrated" mode. Following are the steps to change application pool to integrated mode through IIS.
- Click on Start -> administrative tools -> IIS Manager
- In connections windows, Click on server name and expand it.
- Now Expand Sites.
- Select the Website in question and right click on it.
- Under Manage website select Advanced Settings.
- Click on Application pool and Select application pool with integrated from drop down.
- Click OK.
- Restart your Website.