Data Center Facility in India
Accuwebhosting offers smart expansion options for your IT requirements without large upfront capital expenses. Our colocation facilities are highly secure and built on redundant network located in US, Singapore, Amsterdam and India. The colocation facilities are built with N+1 redundancy in infrastructure, networks, cooling, power backup solutions and hardware.
Incredibly customizable and instantly provisioned Dedicated Server with nearly 100% uptime guarantee gives you freedom to choose what solution you want from the server you choose. You can add additional CPU, DISK and RAM. You can also choose optional add-on solutions including 4 hour hardware replacement, customizable network, firewall, load balancer dedicated service engineer and backup.
Why Outsource to Accuwebhosting Datacenters in Mumbai
One Accuwebhosting Mumbai Datacenter Facility
- 99.99% power uptime: Our datacenter is served by two 33KV lines from two different power generating sources i.e. hydropower and thermal power. Apart from the redundant power sources DG backup is supported with (N+N) configuration and HSD tanks Capacity of 30KL. At distribution level UPS configurations and Dual Bus power architecture up to rack level. This kind of multiple redundancy helps us to achieve 99.995% power uptimes.
- Cooling Solution We protect our datacenter with the world’s best precision-based environment control systems. These systems allow us to precisely monitor and maintain temperature and humidity at optimal levels.
- High performance server We have always strived to set standards for the industry. In keeping with that credo, we employ only best-of-breed equipment, high performance servers and advanced network devices.
- Secure Network Business always demands constant connectivity. Our network is geared to give you that. We use multiple service providers to keep your business online in any eventuality.
Accu Web Hosting Mumbai Datacenter Facility
- Carrier Neutral Data Center
- Cisco Network across all layers.
- Constant Surveillance
- 24 x 7 NOC Monitoring Team
- 24 x 7 Rapid Action Team
- Raised floors
- HVAC with separate cooling zones
- Multiple levels of security
- Off-limits for unauthorized persons
- 24×7 card key access
- Biometric scan entry system
- Video surveillance
- Kidde Early Warning Fire Alarm System – VESD
- FM200 Gas-based fire suppression system
- Multiple redundant Power back-up
- Continuous, uninterrupted power supply (Redundant UPS)
- Standby generator
- Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Maintained consistent temperature and humidity
- Cold Aisle Containment for maximum cooling and efficiency
The data center provides redundant power systems with an Inline power backup using World Class Eaton Powerwave and GE UPS systems in N+1 mode with 15 mins battery backup and dedicated diesel generators.
The UPS, controls constantly monitors the quality of power so that all equipment receives 240-volt power, all the time. Moreover, the UPS and generators are tested weekly to avoid power disruptions.
- Critical IT Power system with N+ 1 redundancy
- Dual UPS power source at each rack powered through ATS
- 32 AMP Breakers for each rack.
Accuwebhosting Internet Data Center has designed the network to meet high bandwidth needs of customers.
- Routers : Cisco Chassis based routers for WAN.
- Switches : Cisco Chassis based switches for Distribution and Access
- Firewalls : Cisco based firewalls
- Load Balancers : Foundry
Carrier Neutral Data-Center - International Traffic
Accuwebhosting has premium high speed multiple internet connectivity from Class A ISPs in India. All major ISPs have their last miles within our facility. This includes Tata , Reliance , Airtel , Vodafone, Sify , Tulip & they have redundant POPs in ring architecture. Internet Bandwidth boostability is easily achievable because of sufficient bandwidth provisioning at backbone.
Across all providers we cover the following cable systems.
- 24×7 Dedicated NOC team to monitor network latency, round trip interval & packet drops. Cacti & MRTG is used.
- TIC & i2i
- Bandwidth is constant at not more than 60% on each link to maintain redundancies with no packet loss observed by the customer.
- NIXI – National Internet Exchange of India for all Domestic Traffic with protection paths for redundancy.
- Dual BGP4 feeds.
The data center is safeguarded by redundant indoor cooling systems that are kept at an optimal 22°C +/- 2°C temperature. The cooling systems offer an accurate and reliable control of humidity, airflow, and room temperature that improves the working conditions for the susceptible electronic equipment.
- Cold Aisle containment for maximum cooling and efficiency
- Schinider PAC Systems in N+1 redundancy.
- Humidity level maintained at 50 ± 5% humidity, non-condensing
24/7 RAPID ACTION SUPPORT TEAM
Technically advanced, well-trained and fully dedicated professionals are responsible for the maintenance of our hardware and the normal functioning of the offered services.
Over 9000 Satisfied Linux Webhosting Clients
Read our 350+ customer reviews from across the globe...
Tal Y.( Raanana, Israel )
‘’ I really like accuwebhosting service. They do a lot more than required to help their customers. I truly recommend. Great service!.. ,,Read More
Narendra M.( Carry, India )
‘’ I would recommend the accuwebhosting due to the speed is much better then any other. But the most imp thing is that it's excellent support team... ,,Read More
Basha A.( Los Angeles, CA, USA )
‘’ Before taking up a VPS server was confused about which plan to go for, the technical team is excellent that they guide exactly on cutomers requirement, highly recommended... ,,Read More
Manish T.( Jamnagar, India )
‘’ My website is hosted with Accuwebhosting since 3+ years. So far I have received very good services from them and they have excellent customer service. I will not hesitate to...,,Read More
@accuwebhosting Incredibe customer support from Accu Web Hosting folks! Thanks for everything!— gamosoft (@gamosoft) October 25, 2016
Absolutely thrilled with the support from my new hosting company @accuwebhosting - literally instant response on live chat at all hours— Michael Cottam (@Michael512) August 6, 2016