• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting for Splash Page

WordPress Hosting on SSD Servers
    Hello everyone,,,
    mobdro lucky patcher kodi
    I would like to build a simple splash page to promote my music project. I already have the domain purchased. Basically, I just need a couple links that redirect to Spotify, iTunes & Socials, and then eventually a Calendar and Merch store. Having 3-5 email accounts that come with would be helpful as well. I am looking for a hosting site that is affordable but will meet those needs. This will be my first build so all advice is helpful as I am a novice.

Thank you in advanced!!
    Last edited by Professor; 4 weeks ago.

ASP.Net Hosting starts @ $3.18/Mo.
    Originally posted by Professor View Post
    Hello everyone,,,
    showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/
    I would like to build a simple splash page to promote my music project. I already have the domain purchased. Basically, I just need a couple links that redirect to Spotify, iTunes & Socials, and then eventually a Calendar and Merch store. Having 3-5 email accounts that come with would be helpful as well. I am looking for a hosting site that is affordable but will meet those needs. This will be my first build so all advice is helpful as I am a novice.

Thank you in advanced!!

Thank you my issue has been solved bcoz I would like to build a simple splash page to promote my music project.,...

Comment

Working...
    X