Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPv4

WordPress Hosting on SSD Servers
    Looking to purchase a larger IPv4 block, having a really difficult time finding out how to go about this. Would really appreciate some help

ARIN will soon announce that they have completely exhausted their supply of IPv4 supply. Moving to IPv6 is a slow and costly process because of it is not entirely compatible with all IPv4 things. The secondary markets are the great option for IPv4 addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean9568 View Post
      ARIN will soon announce that they have completely exhausted their supply of IPv4 supply. Moving to IPv6 is a slow and costly process because of it is not entirely compatible with all IPv4 things. The secondary markets are the great option for IPv4 addresses.
      We also learned ARIN space is depleted. Do you know any companies in the secondary market?

Comment

The IPv4 market is very difficult. There is no established marketplace where buyers and sellers meet to transact. Nobody knows who is selling and nobody knows who is buying. Intermediaries such as brokers can help to bridge this gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean9568 View Post
          The IPv4 market is very difficult. There is no established marketplace where buyers and sellers meet to transact. Nobody knows who is selling and nobody knows who is buying. Intermediaries such as brokers can help to bridge this gap.
          Thanks for the information! Definitely is very hard to get what I'm wanting, but still trying to find my way about it.?*

Comment

some of my partners have been discussing the value in this company - https://www.ipv4connect.com/

Comment

ASP.Net Hosting starts @ $3.18/Mo.
              some of my partners have been discussing this company - https://www.ipv4connect.com/

Comment

Working...
              X